Barjona Bombers (バルヨナボンバーズ, Baruyona Bonbazu) is a mini-game created by Hidekaz Himaruya that was released as a free download on Kitayume in 2005 based off of the series of the same name. It features the debut of Yamato Nara.
Staff (Team Yasagure)Edit
- Scenario, Character Designs: Hidekaz Himaruya (credited as Kazuyoshi Himaruya)
- Main Program, Character Voice, "Moe Staff": Ese-kun
- 3D Programming: DarkLiveHeart, Marenatsu Fukatsuki
- Processing, "Moe Staff": Akatsuki Kurenai
Note: It is likely that most, if not all, of the cast members used pseudonyms. Information about them will be provided if available.
- Kalom Hikone: Kalvass
- Tsukomi Hoke: Hibiaru
- Sunki Udono: Ichigo Honsuwa
- Nishinomaru Hunai: Touya Tsukishima
- Homare Aizu: "167"
- Minatsu Iyo: Kojo Genone
- Matsuri Hakata: Shusu Sato
- TERUKO: Tsuki Iya
- Akabeko: Kurumi Ayachi
- Mino: Yukio
- Minato Mirai: Tomo Haneda
- Kamome Yuri: Haruka Mizuno
- Iyuta Nibutani: Hotvs
- Tira Sugusuku: Su Otonashi
- Komachi Akita: Miruku Hisashi
- Teruchiyo: Haruka Suou
- Nishiki Yonezawa: Kyah
- Erika Hibiya: Echako
- Keiko Yoshino: Akatsuki Kurenai
- Takara Hunai: Karo Ase
- Shirodan-senpai: Kujira
In 2007 Himaruya posted a remake of the game on his site, though it was lost in the revamp that came later in the year. He announced plans for a sequel to it in 2008 and posted concept art,but the sequel has yet to materialize. The 2007 remake (balzen.zip) appears to be gone from his sakura.ne server as well (due to its expiration), making it practically impossible to find.